Pregnancy massage techniques, adapted to each stage of pregnancy. Specialised positioning of our pillows to ensure the ultimate in comfort and relaxation.
Suitable from 12 weeks of pregnancy onwards.
– Back, neck and shoulder massage
– Full body massage
-Mummy to be package
Allows sensitive touch combined with comfort
Encourages a deep level of relaxation
Addresses emotional and physical concerns
Relieves tension in the back, shoulders, scalp, hands and feet
Alleviates swelling in the hands and feet
Massage Oil used in all pregnancy treatments:
Elemis Japanese Camellia Body Oil Blend
This oil is the finest grade oil for Aromatherapy. Used for the care of nails, hair, scalp and combination skin, this light oil is easily absorbed and rich in plant collagen to keep the skin moisturised and supple, helping to prevent stretch marks. Suitable for use during pregnancy.
The Solution for Stretch Marks
Benefits: Nourishes, Conditions, Softens
**Purchase this oil after your treatment and receive 15% discount**
Mummy to be package:
Relax and enjoy the most amazing full body massage gently concentrating down the spine to ease tension in the lower back and relax the leg muscles. This treatment uses Elemis Japanese Camelia Oil, totally safe and great for stretch marks.
Specialised positioning and comfort allows you to relax as you are massaged, this treatment then concludes with beautiful painted toes.
- Unable to receive this treatment: Recent Operations within 6 months, Undiagnosed Oedema, Chronic or inflamed Back conditions, Not yet passed the 1st trimester (12weeks)
- Proceed with caution & advice if you have/had have: High or Low Blood pressure
- Client does not lay on their tummy throughout this treatment, even if the bump is not apparent
- Suitable after the 1st trimester. If you have any medical issues or complications please consult your doctor/midwife for consent to this treatment.