MICROBLADING is a form of semi-permanent make up.
Good for those with sparse to no eyebrows, or simply those who do not want to apply makeup!
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent makeup. This procedure is carried out by using a specialist manual hand tool which holds disposable micro-blades. The pigment is implanted in to the skin creating natural, super fine crisp hair strokes. This gives a realistic effect making the eyebrows look as natural as possible!
- Because you desire freedom from daily makeup
- Because you have sparse or no eyebrows
- Because you want to correct the shape of your brows
- Because you have allergies to makeup
- Because you want fuller more defined permanent brows
- Because you just want to look your best at all times!
- First you will have a consultation a few days before the procedure to evaluate your wishes and carry out an essential patch test
- On the day of your treatment some drawings will be made on your eyebrows and corrected until you are happy with the result
- Then we will colour match you with the right pigment to match your hair colouring and skin tone
- Then the pigment will be implanted into the skin using a manual tool creating your lovely new eyebrows
- After 4-6 weeks you will need to come back for a check up and touch up which is included in the initial price.
DURABILITY OF MICROBLADING
- The durability of the pigment depends mainly on your skin type and lifestyle
- The results of microblading can last up to 2 years
Skin and brow types can vary, please note some people may need a top up sooner.
(including consultation, patch test & free top up after 4-6 weeks)
(additional top ups)
(after 6-12 months)
(after 12-18 months)
Rescheduling your free top up cannot be guaranteed. We will always do our best to reschedule any appointment, however if it does not meet the free top up time frame requirement, extra fees will apply. *Please see additional top up price*
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your top up appointment, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required to avoid cancellation charge.
Our cancellation policy requires a minimum of 24 hours notice, any deposits paid will be non-transferable and non-refundable in the event of no shows, cancellations or requests within 24 hours of your appointment.
For more info contact us on…
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on facebook –
Follow us on Instagram –